Broome County Parks Photo Contest
This season we are capturing the beauty of fall within our Broome County Parks. Visit any of our parks and take a photo of any landscape or wildlife within the park limits. By capturing and sharing your photo with us, you can enter our Broome County Parks Fall Photo Contest!
Share your photos for a chance to win!
Photo submissions start on September 22, 2021 and must be received by December 20, 2021
• ONE submission per person
• Photos in landscape format are preferred but portrait format is accepted
• Photos must be taken in a Broome County Park during fall of 2021
• Open to anyone of any age
• Submissions that do not meet requirements will be disqualified
• Photo must be clearly focused on scenery or wildlife
• Photo can be in black & white or color with minimal edits
• Submissions will be evaluated in these two categories:
HOW TO ENTER
• Photo submissions can be sent via email to email@example.com
• Each entry must be marked with the following instructions
• Name of photographer
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Photograph Title
• A description of where and when picture was taken
• All entries must be received by Monday, December 20 ,2021
• Winner will be announced December 23, 2021 on the website and social media.
• Winning photographer will be awarded a parks basket including a shelter rental for 2022 at the park of your choice and photo will be posted on the Parks website for viewing.
• One winner of each category will be selected by the Broome County Parks Staff!
By submitting your photo, entrants grant the right to Broome County Parks to publish the submitted photo on the Parks website for display.