The Healthy Neighborhoods Program (HNP) is a FREE program committed to creating healthier neighborhoods one home at a time by reducing environmental health and safety issues in the home. HNP provides in-home safety visits with FREE safety supplies for qualifying Broome County residents.
HNP will address environmental health and safety issues on:
- asthma control
- carbon monoxide poisoning prevention
- fire and burn safety prevention
- childhood lead poisoning prevention
- residential injuries (falls, poisonings)
- smoke cessation
- housing and property maintenance
- effects of radon
- mold control
- pest control
For more information or to schedule your home safety survey, fill out this online form or call 607-778-2847.