Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner, released the following highway work planned for the week beginning August 23rd:
- Paving continues on Smith Hill and Lewis Roads
- The Highway Division will continue patching on Caldwell Hill Road.
- Storm and flash flood cleanup will continue along the County roadway system after another round of storms on 8/22/2021
- Ditching will be performed on Hyde Street, Center Village Loop, and Ouaquaga Roads, and Old Route 17
- Brush & tree cutting will continue.
- Pipe replacement along roadway system
- Guiderail repairs along County roadway system
- Striping along County and Town roadways
- Mowing right of way along County roadway system