Broome County Executive Jason Garnar and Sue Brown, Highway Commissioner, released the following highway work planned for the week beginning July 12th:
- Patching will take place on Conklin Forks and Murphy Roads
- Ditching will be performed on Old Route 17
- Storm cleanup will continue along the County roadway system.
- The Highway Division will begin milling on Smith Hill and Lewis Roads to be followed by paving
- Brush & tree cutting will continue
- The Division will be doing guiderail repairs along County roadway system
- Striping will take place on County and Town roadways with paint truck.
- Our mow crew will continue mowing the right of way along County Roadway system